2011년 10월 31일 월요일

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollowsㅡthe Book and the Movie?

        "Harry Potter" is very famous movies and books--there would be probably no one who can argue about this "fact." Certainly, there is nobody who has never heard of Harry Potter at KAIST. As a pen of Harry Potter, I read all series of the books and even watched all series of the movies. And of course, I found so many differences in the story between the books and the movies. Until now, however, I haven't analyzed specific differences between the movies and the books, so I think this is a good chance to contrast them. Since people normally do not analyze the differences in story of a movie that is based on a book, it would be quite meaningful to have time to find the differences between the movies and the books of Harry Potter.

        To start the essay more smoothly, I'm going to mention about the outline of the story of Harry Potter, which is common between the books and the movies. Then, I will begin to explain about the specific differences. Since I'm going to explain what part of the book is different from the movie--and vice versa-- contrasting the books and the movies will be much fun--to both writer and readers. In addition, I'm going to add some of my own explanations for the possible reasons of making those differences, to make the essay more interesting. Because of the reputation of Harry Potter and the interesting elements that I'll integrate in the essay--particularly, the differences between the books and the movies, and the possible explanations for them-- I'm quite sure the audiences would like to read this essay.

댓글 1개:

  1. As I mentioned on email, you've written a very lovely final copy of this essay. I certainly hope you consider posting it for the other students to read. Also, it's interesting to see how you evaluate a topic and your approach. I'm looking forward to seeing how you evaluate the external resources you find for the next assignment.

    답글삭제